While double-cleansing is one of the most effective skincare techniques on the market, if a scrub is used as a secondary step too frequently, the process can be a little abrasive on the skin.
A micro polish wash is the perfect alternative for daily use, combining the cleansing capabilities of a gel wash with the resurfacing properties of a scrub – but taking a gentler approach to exfoliation.
Here’s everything you need to know about micro polish wash:
1. The 2-in-1 nature of a micro polish wash means that it can be used every day and replace the cleanser within your skincare regime.
The gentle but scrubby texture removes the necessity to integrate a scrub into your skincare regime. We do, however, recommend swapping it for a traditional scrub once a week for a more intense exfoliating experience.
2. They make the ideal second-step within a double-cleansing skincare regime. Either use a cleansing oil or a balm first to remove makeup and then use a micro polish wash to banish daily impurities, dirt and grime.
3. The tiny beads featured within micro polish washes help to gradually polish the complexion, without the need for a cosmetic microdermasion.
This process helps to reduce fine lines and age spots, minimise the chance of breakouts, refine texture, and eliminate dead skin cells.
4. They’re often featured within brightening skincare collections, so they make an ideal choice for normal and dull skin in-need of a radiance boost.
In addition to biodegradable microbeads, our Vitamin C Micro Polish includes Ferulic Acid, Vitamin C and Vitamin E to promote a brighter looking complexion.
5. Traditional scrubs can, in fact, increase dryness and sensitivity if used too regularly.
The added benefit of using a micro polish wash is that the formulation tends to be gel-like in consistency, allowing it to gently polish the complexion without causing added sensitivity.