Ever since retinol was confirmed to be a saviour for ageing skin in the BBC’s Truth About Looking Good Documentary with Cherry Healey, this high-performance ingredient has gained a reputation within the anti-ageing skincare industry.
Otherwise referred to as Vitamin A, Retinol has several benefits for the skin – we’ve highlighted the key reasons why this could be the most popular skincare ingredient of 2018 here.
This article will highlight the benefits of using our Retinol Night Cream – a product which sold out in-store and online due to popular demand but is now back in-stock.
Our unique anti-ageing night cream is the ideal choice for mature skin as it has been expertly formulated to target wrinkles and lines while you sleep, rejuvenating and rehydrating the complexion.
Through regular application, skin will look more renewed, while texture will be softened, and firmness increased.
• Boosted with 0.108% Retinol to gradually reduce fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, and age spots.
• Includes Sweet Almond Oil to revive the skin’s natural glow and nourish the complexion.
• Boosted with Apricot Fruit Extract for its moisturising properties.
• Added Collageneer stimulates the synthesis of natural collagen and improves the elasticity/firmness of skin.
• Contains White Tea Leaf Extract for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
How to use:
For optimum results, we advise that those with normal skin apply our Retinol Night Cream every evening, massaging the product into the face, neck and décolleté. To intensify the experience and for a stronger boost of Retinol, apply a pea-sized amount of our Retinol Serum first.
If you struggle with sensitive skin, we recommend that you gently build-up the level of Retinol introduced to your skincare regime, starting with an application of cream every third night for a week, then alternate nights for a week, before moving to daily use.